"Unlimited Versatility: I love this product. I thought of multiple things I could use it for..."
"Perfect for emergencies on the river."
"For my first use, I hung a solar panel from a railing..."
"Could be a literal lifesaver in an emergency."
Ready for any adventure
Meet the Infinity Tool: The wearable, adaptable companion for life's adventures. This sleek utility bracelet doubles as a versatile gear strap, designed to spark creative solutions and help you embrace the unexpected. Stay ready for the adventure that is life with the Infinity Tool.
✅ Clip, Cinch, Secure items of all shapes n' sizes
✅ Wearable (always have it with you)
✅ Super Strong (70lbs!)
✅ Modular (link them together to build what you need)
Basically, it's the extra hand you never knew you needed.
- 8 inches (great bracelet, good for the smaller tasks)
- 16 Inches (more utility, great for larger items, double-wrap for bracelet)
- SuperLoop: Platinum Silicone (Food-Grade)
- StudLink: Stainless Steel (304, Food-Grade)
- Basically... We went all out on quality.
- 70lbs pull-strength
- Every time you wrap the Infinity Tool, you multiply the strength: 2 wraps = 140lbs strength, 3 wraps = 210lbs strength
- Holding human weight (i.e. climbing)
- Children under the age of 6
By no means have we discovered all the uses of the Infinity Tool. But here are some uses that have surfaced:
- Strapping things to a bike
- Attaching oddly shaped things to backpacks
- Mount your bluetooth speaker anywhere
- Grocery Bag handle tie
- Quickly tie up dog leash
- Hold bandage in place
- Firewood collector
- "Reusable Zip-tie"
- "Reusable Duct tape"
- Carabiner replacement (not for climbing*)
- Belt in-a-pinch
- Sun/glasses retainers in-a-pinch
- Integrates well with MOLLE system
- Dry your towel on the outside of a bag
- Go Pro mount / leash
- Emergency snowboard binding repair
- Fidget toy (it's really good at this)
- Carpentry glue clamp
- Keeping kids sippy cups together
- Child-proofing cabinets
- Scuba save-a-dive kit
- Scuba streamlining equipment
- Chord organizer
- Plant support
- Mounting equipment inside an aerobatic airplane
- Attach jacket to outside of bag in airport
- Attach helmet to outside of bag
- Clothes organization during travel/backpacking
- DIY projects
- Rope storage
You get the idea... we'll never stop finding uses for this thing.