Infinity Tool™ Modular Straps
Meet the Infinity Tool: The wearable, adaptable companion for life's adventures. This sleek utility bracelet doubles as a versatile gear strap designed so you can do more with what's at hand. From the grocery run to the most extreme adventure, be ready with the Infinity Tool.
✅ Clip, Cinch & Secure items of all shapes n sizes
✅ Link Multiple (choose your length)
✅ Wearable "the best tool is the one you have with you"
✅ Super-Strong (70lbs pull strength)
✅ Flexible & Grippy (gear wont slip out)
The Infinity Tool is "truly a tool you didn’t know you needed until ya did." Luckily, they're small enough to fit on your wrist.
*Each Infinity Tool includes 1 Silicone SuperLoop, 1 Stainless Steel StudLink
- 8 inches (great bracelet, good for the smaller tasks)
- 16 Inches (more utility, great for larger items, double-wrap for bracelet)
- SuperLoop: Platinum Silicone (Food-Grade)
- StudLink: Stainless Steel (304, Food-Grade)
- Basically... We went all out on quality.
- 70lbs pull-strength
- Every time you wrap the Infinity Tool, you multiply the strength: 2 wraps = 140lbs strength, 3 wraps = 210lbs strength
- Holding human weight (i.e. climbing)
- Or children under the age of 6
The Infinity Tool is a new type of multi-tool. Simple but powerful, you’ll be surprised by what this flexible gear tie can do!
Is it a carabiner? Reusable zip tie? Fidget toy? Super-useful bracelet? It’s up to you.
What’s more, the Infinity Tool is modular. Link two, three, four, or more together and discover what you can create - the configurations are literally endless.
The Infinity Tool is the type of device where you may not quite know how you’ll use them, but’ll be thankful you have them when you do. Luckily, they're small enough to fit on your wrist.
Two Sizes: 8 in (for the everyday stuff), 16 in (for the adventurous stuff)
**All packs come with half 8" and half 16" tools
Materials: SuperLoop: Platinum Silicone (Food-Grade), Studlink: Stainless Steel (304, Food-Grade)
*NOT for climbing.
By no means have we discovered all the uses of the Infinity Tool. But here are some uses that have surfaced:
- Strapping things to a bike
- Attaching oddly shaped things to backpacks
- Mount your bluetooth speaker anywhere
- Grocery Bag handle tie
- Quickly tie up dog leash
- Hold bandage in place
- Firewood collector
- "Reusable Zip-tie"
- "Reusable Duct tape"
- Carabiner replacement (not for climbing*)
- Belt in-a-pinch
- Sun/glasses retainers in-a-pinch
- Integrates well with MOLLE system
- Dry your towel on the outside of a bag
- Go Pro mount / leash
- Emergency snowboard binding repair
- Fidget toy (it's really good at this)
- Carpentry glue clamp
- Keeping kids sippy cups together
- Child-proofing cabinets
- Scuba save-a-dive kit
- Scuba streamlining equipment
- Chord organizer
- Plant support
- Mounting equipment inside an aerobatic airplane
- Attach jacket to outside of bag in airport
- Attach helmet to outside of bag
- Clothes organization during travel/backpacking
- DIY projects
- Rope storage
You get the idea... we'll never stop finding uses for this thing.